Friday, April 18, 2008

Bargain Shopper On The Loose

Just like when I go out to the malls I go from store to store searching for that perfect item. Store number 1 found it but am I getting ripped off? Lets tryout store number 2 just as I thought $5 bucks cheaper, now for store number 3 okay too high they want $20.00 more than both store number 1 and 2. With having that experience under my belt I do the net the same way. There's a new store or shall I say dotcom born by the second. Scenario I need a certain pair of shoes I do my research which is easier on the net since I can cut down all that walking. Just like the malls there are competitors. Don't get fooled by the big name freaks and pay a much higher price. Oh and let us not overlook the really lesser priced items and they get you with some super duper high shipping and handling fees. I first went to site #1 cute shoes and clothes but... the prices and the shipping was rediculously high, then I went to sites 3,4, and 5 not too bad but still kind of high, then I tried a store http://kzcollection.com and I was suprised at how low both the costs and shipping/handling was compared to the other stores. Before purchasing from this store I tried a few more stores and still nothing compared to there prices. I like to play it safe since this is a new store to me I bought the most least priced item that I liked just to check them out. In less time than I thought I got my item and a friendly thank you note from this store. You gotta love the not so known stores most of them really take care of you. Something about the big named stores a lot of them don't give your those extra little special things that mean so much. Oh I almost forgot not only did they sell quality shoes they also sell lingerie all for my kind of prices. So kudos to kzcollection!

The Bargain Hunter On the Loose!

No comments: